Online giving is a safe and easy way to support the ministries of Beacon Baptist Church. You can use online giving to make a one-time contribution or set up a recurring schedule for your tithe and/or your offering.
Click Here to Open eGiving
If you would like to give online, follow these steps:
- If you are a first time user, you will need to create an account.
- Log in, click "Go To My Organization's E-giving Transaction Page,"
- Fill out the amount for general fund, missions, or buidling fund and click "Continue."
- Choose when this gift is to be processed and whether or not it is to be a recurring gift. Click "Continue."
- If you chose a future date, or a recurring process, fill out the date and click "Continue." If not, go on to step 6.
- Enter the bank account information that is needed and then click "Continue."
- Review all of the entered information to make sure that it is correct. If not, click "Edit" beside the information that is incorrect. But if all of the information is correct, click "I Authorize this Transaction."
- You have successfully given online.
Is it safe to give online?
Yes. In many ways giving online is safer than writing a check because an electronic gift cannot be lost or stolen.
Are there any fees involved with giving online?
Not to you. You will not pay any fees with an online gift.
Can I make a one-time contribution?
Yes. The system allows you the option of either making a one-time contribution or setting up a recurring contribution. For a one-time contribution, you can designate that the contribution should be made immediately or, you can schedule the contributions to come out of your bank account on the date(s) specified by you.
If I want to set-up a recurring gift, what are my options for frequency of my gift?
For recurring gifts, you have the option of giving weekly, biweekly, monthly or quarterly.
Can I change my personal information or the amount or the frequency of my gift once I have set it up?
Yes. You can change or cancel your contribution at any time before the date of your next contribution. Simply log in to the system using your user name and password and make the necessary changes in the system.
Can I review my donation history online?
Yes. The site will allow you to view your contributions for the current year given online.
Will I still receive regular contribution statements from the church?
Yes. The church will continue to send year-end contribution statements to your address on file for tax purposes.
Can I designate my gift to a particular cause?
Yes, you can designate your gift to go toward the General Fund, Missions, or our Building Fund. We may also add additional causes at specific times.
How will I know that I set up my gift correctly?
Immediately after submitting your contribution, you will receive an e-mail verifying your contribution.
Does it matter which web browser I use?
No. Any browser will work.
I have additional questions about online giving that have not been addressed. Who can I talk to?
For any questions, concerns or comments about the online giving system, please contact Butch Ramsey or Philip Rabon.
What types of bank accounts can I give from?
You can give online from your bank account via an ACH transaction.
Can I use a debit card?
At this time, you can not use a debit check card.
If you have any questions regarding online giving, please contact us.